Terms and Conditions
I. General provisions
- Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions
- Service - the website "whoiscalling.org" operated at https://whoiscalling.org
- Service Provider - the company "CodeArc", VAT number: 8862845975
- Service User - any individual accessing the Service and using the services provided through the Service by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication - Communication between the parties through electronic mail (email) and contact forms available on the website.
II. General provisions
- The Terms and Conditions define the rules for the operation and use of the Service and determine the scope of rights and obligations of Service Users and the Service Provider related to the use of the Service.
- The Service Provider's services consist of providing free tools in the form of the Service, enabling Service Users to access content such as posts, articles, audiovisual materials, or web applications and electronic forms.
- Any content, articles, and information containing guidelines or advice published on the Service are only general information and are not directed at individual Service Users. The Service Provider is not liable for the use of such information by Service Users.
- The Service User assumes full responsibility for the way the materials provided within the Service are used, including their use in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Service Provider does not provide any warranty regarding the usefulness of the materials posted on the Service.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damages incurred by Service Users or third parties in connection with the use of the Service. Service Users bear all risks associated with the use of the Service, including the use and utilization of information provided on the Service.
III. Terms of Service
- The use of the Service by any Service User is free of charge and voluntary.
- Service Users are required to familiarize themselves with the Terms and Conditions and other documents that are an integral part of it, and must fully accept its provisions in order to continue using the Service.
- Service Users are not allowed to use any personal data obtained through the Service for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Service:
- a device with a display capable of showing web pages,
- an internet connection,
- any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports HTML5 websites,
- cookie support enabled.
- Service Users are prohibited from taking the following actions personally or using software:
- decompiling and analyzing the source code without written consent,
- causing excessive server load without written consent,
- attempting to discover vulnerabilities in the Service's security and server configuration without written consent,
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts, or software into the server and database that may cause harm to the Service's software, other Service Users, or the Service Provider without written consent,
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts, or software into the server and database that may track or steal data of Service Users or the Service Provider without written consent,
- taking any actions intended to damage, block the operation of the Service, or prevent the Service from achieving its intended purpose.
- In case of detecting the occurrence or potential possibility of a Cybersecurity incident or a breach of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Service Users should first report this to the Service Provider in order to promptly resolve the issue/threat and protect the interests of all Service Users.
IV. Terms of Communication and Provision of Other Services in the Service
- The Service provides services and tools that allow Service Users to interact with the Service through:
- Contact form
- Commenting on posts and articles
- Posting their own content in the form of posts and articles
- The Service provides contact information in the form of:
- Email address
- Conditions for posting content by Service Users on the Service:
- Posting offensive or defamatory content towards the Service Provider, other Service Users, third parties, and third-party entities is prohibited.
- Posting textual, graphic, audiovisual materials, scripts, programs, and other works on the Service for which the Service User does not have a license or whose author has not given consent for free publication is prohibited.
- Posting vulgar, pornographic, erotic, and content that is not in compliance with Polish and European law, as well as links to websites containing such content, is prohibited.
- Posting scripts and programs that excessively burden the server, illegal software, software intended for breaching security, and similar actions, as well as links to websites containing such materials, is prohibited.
- Posting marketing content and advertising other commercial services, products, or websites is prohibited.
V. Collection of Service User Data
In order to properly provide services through the Service, protect the legal interests of the Service Provider, and ensure compliance of the Service's operations with applicable law, the Service Provider collects and processes certain data about Users through the Service.
In order to properly provide services, the Service uses and stores certain anonymous information about the Service User in cookies.
- Data collected automatically:
For the proper functioning of the Service and for statistics purposes, we automatically collect certain data about the Service User. This data includes:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Visited subpages of the Service
- Time spent on each subpage of the Service
- Operating system type
- Previous subpage address
- Referring page address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet service provider
- Anonymous data necessary for serving ads:
- Data related to reporting on displayed ads
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Service and the copyrights to the Service.
- Some of the data posted on the Service is protected by copyrights belonging to companies, institutions, and third parties unrelated to the Service Provider, and is used based on obtained licenses or free licenses.
- In accordance with the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, it is prohibited to use, copy, reproduce in any form, and store in search systems, excluding the search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, and LinkedIn, any articles, descriptions, photos, and any other content, graphic materials, videos, or audio found on the Service without the written consent or consent given via Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, simple press information is not protected, understood as information itself, without the author's commentary and evaluation. The author understands this as the possibility of using information from the texts posted on the Service, but not copying the entirety or part of the articles unless specified in the respective material provided on the Service.
VII. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the Service Provider at any time without giving reasons.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions come into effect immediately upon their publication.
- It is considered that every Service User who continues to use the Service after the change of the Terms and Conditions accepts them in their entirety.
VIII. Final provisions
- The Service Provider shall not be liable in any way, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for the content transmitted and published on the Service by the Service Users, for its accuracy, reliability, authenticity, or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Service are offered continuously. However, the Service Provider shall not be liable for disruptions caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference by the Service Users, third parties, or the activity of external automated programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Service within a timeframe chosen by the Service Provider, without the need to notify the Service Users using the Service.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable the Service for the purpose of its improvement, adding services, or conducting maintenance, without prior notification to the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to permanently disable the Service without prior notification to the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in whole or in part, any of its rights and obligations related to the Service without the consent or possibility of any objections from the Service Users.
- The current and previous versions of the Service Terms and Conditions can be found on this page below the current Terms and Conditions.
- For all matters related to the operation of the Service, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following contact methods:
- By using the contact form available on the Service
- By sending a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org